Tuesday 22 March 2016

Emailing Arcus Studio

   Finally picked up the courage to email a couple of studios that I hope to visit this Easter break yesterday (And hopefully next week!). The studios in London will be emailed at later date, which will still be pretty soon, after all, there isn't exactly a wrong way to going about this, and the worst possible thing they could say is no, and there is certainly no way that they will be aggressive about it. But speaking of which, I recived my first response from Arcus Studio just a couple of hours later after sending them an email. And oh, I would like to mention that I went to Cara for advice before actually sending of any of these emails out (Bless her), she was constantly encouraging me too throughout all of this.


   I will most certainly take up on their offer to show them my showreel or portfolio for some much needed feedback, it just made my day getting such a friendly response from them despite the fact that I won't get the chance to visit them. Though, I do hope that I will still get the chance to visit at least one or two studios before this break ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment