Sunday 27 October 2013

Seung Eun Kim

There are far too many things that I love about Seung Eun Kim, but I will just be focusing on his sick storyboarding skills for this post.

I have always looked to this man's works when I needed references in storyboarding for my film or animation projects, and no matter how many times I see them, I am always blown away by how unbelievably detailed they are. 


His storyboards are also considerably easy to follow (I find that to be an issue for when others need to read my storyboard before a film shooting). Humorous as it may be, his storyboards tend to be a lot more detailed than the finished product (Or maybe that's not so surprising since the art style of 2D animations tend to be simplified for most cases…).








Someday I hope I can draw crazy perspectives, dynamic camera shots and amazing action scenes like him, to reach that amazing level of visionary that he is so blessed with…

No comments:

Post a Comment