Wednesday 18 May 2016

Business Card 2016

   I wanted to make a huge update to my business card design, seeing as I have been using the same one for nearly several years now. And after collecting some incredibly gorgeous business cards that also had a nice clean layout to them back at Thought Bubble, I used them as my main inspiration whilst putting together this new design. My Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram are now included on this one, with the Wix site removed seeing as it is heavily outdated as compared to my other portfolio sites. And I have to honestly say that this is actually the first time that I properly used one of my works as a way to decorate my card (Unlike that texture overlay I made for a content page all those years back... yup, that wasn't even a real illustration, to be perfectly honest).




No comments:

Post a Comment