Sunday 17 May 2015

Name Card Design

I decided to simply reuse an old business card design that I had used for my graduation show back in my previous art academy, and simply updated some information (Such as my email) as well as did a few tiny tweaks to the overall design.



The card was originally just black and white, and so I decided to add a little colour this time round... I really like the somewhat 3D-ish look it had once the green and brown was added (Which was pretty much just by toggling with the hue and saturation settings). 



I started playing with the colours again about a week or so later, this time, I played with several texture overlays before I came across this.



I actually really like the fact that it seems to go with both my showreel (Which has a somewhat moody feeling considering the music I used) and portfolio (Which has a much warmer and more colourful look) now! I still do wish to set up a better portfolio site however, but in the meantime, Wix will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment